Covid Safe Operations
CORNERSTONE STUDIO’S COVID-19 CHANGES TO OPERATION
Limited Class Sizes
- In-Studio Classes will have limited spots available. We will start with a capacity of 8, and slowly increase capacity as we feel that we can safely do so.
- Each participant will have a designated station for the entirety of their class.
- Instructors will write a list of equipment needed for class, and participants will be responsible for gathering what they need, and bringing it to their station.
- There will be no sharing of equipment, and each participant will have their own sanitizer spray with medical grade anti-viral disinfectant, to sanitize and put away their equipment immediately after each class.
- Prior to attending each class, participants must fill out a contact tracing form (between 24 hours-1 hour prior to class), ensuring participants do not have any COVID-19 symptoms, have not air-travelled, and have not been exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the last 14 days,
- You can the Contact Tracing Form easily here through our website.
- Every hour, we will be sanitizing high touch point areas with our Medical Grade, approved Anti-Viral disinfectant.
- After every class, all equipment and floors will be sanitized with our Medical Grade, approved Anti-Viral disinfectant.
- Please wash your hands upon entering the building.
- We also have many hand sanitizer stations available for your frequent use.
- Class pre-registration is mandatory, and can be made anytime up until 1 hour prior to class, on our online portal through our website.
- We cannot accommodate drop ins at this time.
- Classes that have less than 3 students pre-registered, by the deadlines listed below, will be cancelled:
Morning classes: by 6pm the evening prior
Evening classes: by 10am on the same day
*if a class is cancelled, an e-mail shall be sent out to all members and class card holders by the following times: 8 PM the evening prior for Morning classes, 3PM the day of for evening classes.
- You must arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class.
- Anyone who arrives late (less than 10 minutes prior to class) will not be permitted to participate, as set up time is required to ensure class safety.
No hanging out
- As much as we love your company, no one will be permitted to congregate before or after class.
- Please arrive dressed in your workout gear! Change rooms are OFF LIMITS
- Please bring your clean indoor shoes, a mat, a small towel, and a refillable water bottle (water fountain is OFF LIMITS, touches bottle refills only) *Indoor shoes are not required for Barre, Core Blast, Pilates or Yoga classes.
- For sanitary reasons, mats will not be provided for the time being.
- Participants should not bring more than 1 bag (if needed) containing all of their belongings.
- Shoes or other belongings cannot be stored at the studio.
Morning classes: by 6pm the evening prior,
Evening classes: by 10am on the same day.
- If you cancel past these deadlines, or do not show up for a pre-registered class, a penalty free will result as follows:
DROP IN CLASSES OR CLASS CARDS:
- Cancellations made past the deadline, or no shows, will be charged the full cost of their class. Missed classes will not be refunded.
INTRO 2 WEEK UNLIMITED PASSES OR UNLIMITED MEMBERS
- Cancellations made past the deadline, or no shows will be charged $15.00 per missed class.
Masks are mandatory
- Everyone must wear a mask or face covering during all times, except while in their designated station for class. While exercising, masks are not required.
- For the time being, our staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Masks should be put back immediately following the class, while participants sanitize and put away their equipment, and exit the building.
No Cardio indoors, for now
- To ensure the utmost safety during our slow re-opening, we have made the educated choice to eliminate all high-intensity cardio classes indoors, for the time being.
- In-studio classes will be focussed on full body strengthening, for now, but don’t worry- you’ll still get the challenging workout you know and love!