Covid Safe Operations
CORNERSTONE STUDIO’S COVID-19 CHANGES TO OPERATION
Limited Class Sizes
- Capacity must be limited to number of people that can maintain physical distance of 2 metres from one another unless they are from the same household
- may not exceed 50% of the indoor capacity
- All students are also required to fill out our Contact Tracing Form prior to all classes verifying that they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms, have not travelled outside of Canada and/ or been exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the last 14 days.
- All staff are required to fill out a contact tracing form prior to arrival, verifying that they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms, have not travelled outside of Canada and/ or been exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the last 14 days.
- You can the Contact Tracing Form easily here through our website.
- All equipment and floors will be sanitized with our Medical Grade, approved Anti-Viral disinfectant.
- Please wash your hands upon entering the building.
- We also have many hand sanitizer stations available for your frequent use.
- You must arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class.
- Anyone who arrives late (less than 5 minutes prior to class) will not be permitted to participate, as set up time is required to ensure class safety.
No Hanging Out
- As much as we love your company, no one will be permitted to congregate before or after class.
- Please arrive dressed in your workout gear!
- Please bring your clean indoor shoes, a mat, a small towel, and a refillable water bottle (water fountain is OFF LIMITS, touches bottle refills only) *Indoor shoes are not required for Barre, Core Blast, Pilates or Yoga classes.
- For sanitary reasons, mats will not be provided for the time being.
- Participants should not bring more than 1 bag (if needed) containing all of their belongings.
- Shoes or other belongings cannot be stored at the studio.
- Participants will be required wear masks in all common areas and when a distance 2m cannot be maintained.
- Staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
Adult Virtual Class Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- If a class has less than 3 clients pre-registered, 12 hours before the class, the class will be cancelled. Any pre-registered clients will receive a cancellation email. However, only those pre-registered will receive an email notification of a class being cancelled. So, please make sure to pre-register for your class (even if it’s last minute), to ensure the class is running.
- Pre-registration for all classes is mandatory, and can be made through your account.
- Pre-registrations can be made up until the start time of the class.
- Cancellations to pre-registrations can be made up until 12 hours before the class, through your Mindbody account.
- Cancellations made by the client less than 12 hours in advance of the class are considered a late-cancel, and the following penalties will apply:
- Drop ins/ class cards: Late cancellations or no shows will result in the client being charged for the full amount of their missed class.
- Unlimited Pass or Memberships: Late cancellations or no shows will result in a $15.00 charge per missed class.