- Pre-registration for all classes is mandatory. Class registrations can be made through the online portal on the Cornerstone Studio website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. TELEPHONE PRE-REGISTRATION SHALL NOT BE PERMITTED.
- Class capacity will be limited, to ensure social distance is possible, with no exceptions.
- Classes must have a minimum of 3 students pre-registered, by the deadlines listed below, in order to run.
- Morning classes: by 6pm the evening prior,
- Evening classes: by 10am on the same day.
- CLASS WILL BE CANCELLED if minimum registration is not met by the above deadlines.
- Class registration will be permitted up until 1 hour prior to class, given the class is running, and there is availability.
If a class is cancelled:
- If minimum pre-registration is not met in any given class by the deadlines, an e-mail shall be sent out to all members and class card holders indicating that the class has been cancelled, by the following times:
- Morning Classes: cancellation email will be sent by 8 PM the evening prior
- Evening classes: cancellation email will be sent by 3PM on the day of.
How to Cancel attendance after Pre-Registration:
- To cancel or change a participant’s pre-registration, they must email email@example.com by the pre-registration deadlines listed above.
- Any attempt to cancel pre-registration by means of communication other than e-mail will not be accepted.
- Cancellations due to illness/ injury will require a dated physician’s note, and will be dealt with on a case-to-case basis.
Late Cancellations or No Shows:
- If a client does not attend a pre-registered class, and has not sent a cancellation email by the listed deadlines above, a penalty fee will be charged to the client, as listed below:
DROP IN CLASSES OR CLASS CARDS:
- Cancellations made past the deadline, or no shows will be charged the full cost of their class. Missed classes will not be refunded.
INTRO PASS HOLDERS, UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIPS OR FITNESS CHALLENGERS:
- Cancellations made past the deadline, or no shows will be charged $15.00 per missed class.