- Registration is not considered complete until payment information is received, policies are signed and all waivers are submitted.
- Camp sizes are limited, therefore registration is taken on a first-come-first-serve basis in the order of which they are received.
- The Cornerstone Studio reserves the right to cancel, combine or alter camps if minimum class registration is not met.
- The Cornerstone Studio reserves the right to place a student in a specific camp, to ensure appropriate skill level and class size.
- It is the family’s responsibility to keep their family file up to date with all phone, email, emergency contact, billing information & child’s allergies/ medical concerns/ special needs, etc.
FEES & PAYMENTS
- Camp payments are due in full upon registration, and are non-refundable.
- All fees are subject to 13% HST.
- Cheques will not be accepted for camp enrolment.
- If a credit card payment is declined, a 5-day grace period will be placed during which point the client must settle their balance. If payments have not been made within the 5-day grace period, a $25 late fee will be charged, or students may lose their spot in camp.
- All fees are non-refundable. Once a camp registration is received, the family is finically committed to that camp, and withdrawals/ refunds will not be permitted, regardless of whether the payment is yet to be charged.
- Missed camp days will not be made up. Cancellations due to illness/ injury will require a dated physician’s note, and will be dealt with on a case-to-case basis.
- Classes cancelled by The Cornerstone Studio due to Acts of God are non-refundable. Other cancellations made by The Cornerstone Studio will be made-up or credited appropriately.
COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR YOUTH CAMPS
- All students participating in a camp must have a Cornerstone Studio Online Contact Tracing Form submitted daily on their behalf, each evening prior to camp.
- The Contact Tracing form is available on our website (cornerstonestudio.ca) under Classes > Contact Tracing.
- Students who fail to have a Contract Tracing form submitted by drop off each morning will not be permitted to attend camp. Students or parents who answer “yes” to any of the questions will not be permitted to enter the premises. Families will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- Parents must answer form questions with complete honesty and transparency.
- Students are not permitted to attend camp if they are sick, or have any of the COVID-19 symptoms, including a temperature equal to or over 38°C, or any of the following: cough; sore throat; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; chills; fatigue or weakness; skin changes or rashes; muscle or body aches; new loss of smell or taste; headache; gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting); or feeling unwell (which cannot be explained by a chronic illness or related to other known causes or conditions).
- Students with a family member, or person in their household who is showing symptoms of COVID-19, will not be permitted to attend camp.
- If a child appears to have any symptoms of COVID-19 at any point while at The Cornerstone, a parent/ guardian will be contacted immediately and they will be sent home.
- Parents/ Guardians must ensure their contact information on file is up-to-date, and at least one Parent/ Guardian/ Emergency contact must be reachable by phone during all camp hours.
- All student drop offs and pick ups will be done either outside of the studio, or in Moncur Park. Parents will be notified of the daily drop off and pick up location prior to camp.
- Parents and students must be wearing a mask at drop off.
- To limit exposure inside the building, and ensure we can maintain our safe capacity, parents are not permitted inside the studio. Exceptions will be made in emergency situations.
- A Cornerstone staff member will be waiting outside the studio to check in students 10 minutes prior to camp start time.
- Students must be picked up at the end of camp on time. Students who are picked up late from their class more than once will be charged a late pick up fee.
WHAT TO BRING
- Students must arrive at camp with only 1 bag, containing all of their belongings. Bags must fit inside each students’ designated cubby.
- Campers must arrive to camp wearing comfortable clothing to move in, with sunscreen already applied. As we will be moving outside numerous times throughout the day for classes, sunscreen will not be applied by staff during the morning, but will be reapplied once in the afternoon.
- Campers need to bring the following to each day of camp:
- A peanut/ nut free lunch + snacks. Please avoid packing packaged items/ containers that are difficult for your child to open without assistance.
- 1 change of comfortable clothing
- A refillable water bottle *The drinking fountain will be off limits.
- A hat
- Sunscreen *Preferably spray on, to limit hands on application.
- Their own yoga mat or towel (for classes at the park).
**For sanitary reasons, students will not be permitted to bring ipads, toys or other screens/ objects from home to camp. Phones must be kept in students’ bags for the duration of camp.