- Registration is not considered complete until payment is received, registration forms are signed and all waivers are submitted.
- Class sizes are limited, therefore registration is taken on a first-come-first-serve basis in the order of which they are received.
- The Cornerstone Studio reserves the right to cancel, combine or alter camps if minimum class registration is not met.
- The Cornerstone Studio reserves the right to place a student in a specific camp, to ensure appropriate skill level and class size.
- It is your responsibility to keep the ofﬁce up to date with all phone, email, emergency contact and billing information.
Fees and Payments
- Payments are due in full upon registration, and are non-refundable.
- All fees are subject to 13% HST.
Cheques will not be accepted for camp enrolment.
- If a credit card payment is declined, a 5-day grace period will be placed during which point the client must settle their balance. If payments have not been made within the 5-day grace period, a $25 late fee will be charged.
- All fees are non-refundable. Missed classes will not be made up. Cancellations due to illness/ injury will require a dated physician’s note, and will be dealt with on a case-to-case basis.
- Classes cancelled by The Cornerstone Studio due to Acts of God are non-refundable. Other cancellations made by The Cornerstone Studio will be made-up or credited appropriately.